CMTA is co-presenting a panel discussion about the digitization of financial assets on 18th January at the House of Switzerland in Davos during this year's World Economic Forum.
With a global high-profile panel, wthe panel will discuss the most recent developments in the digitization of financial assets such as:
- The digitization of assets from equity to private market and bonds
- Swiss pilot projects from CBDCs, stablecoins to the digitization of bonds
- The tokenization of fiat currencies in the form of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)
- Cross-border payments and the role of commercial banks in the future
- Blockchain innovation initiatives of Swiss exchanges
Presented by Home of Blockchain, Swiss Blockchain Federation, CMTA and Asset Management Association.
Register here: https://www.homeofblockchain.swiss/event-registration